Queer Youth Visibility and Resource Project
10 School's Out internet radio shows
A resource of 10 audio interviews for young queer people, youth workers, counsellors, teachers etc, to hear about the issues young queer people face. We hope, through offering diverse stories and experiences, to aid queer youth, increase awareness and contribute to a more tolerant, accepting and empathetic society.
Click on the arrow to listen.
- Mike on coming out
(13:00, 3MB, mp3)
- Rangatahi wahine Maori - talking bout luvin wahine
(15:15, 3.5MB, mp3)
- Jaimie and Livi on Trans stuff and gender variance (Part One)
(11:29, 2.6MB, mp3)
- Jaimie and Livi on Trans stuff and gender variance (Part Two)
(12:35, 2.9MB, mp3)
- Brendan and Ellie Cat
(12:14, 2.8MB, mp3)
- Rachael - Radical Queers and Activism
(14:43, 3.4MB, mp3)
- Tory - setting up a queer support group at school
(12:05, 2.8MB, mp3)
- Bee - being 12 and transitioning
(9:32, 2.2MB, mp3)
(13:46, 3.2MB, mp3)
- Esme on Queer Kid 101 and mental wellness
(13:44, 3.1MB, mp3)
We hold the copyright on these podcasts but, if you need to use a copy elsewhere, please ask at our Contact Us page.