North Harbour Living Without Violence (NHLWV) runs programmes in Takapuna, Auckland to help men, women and children eliminate abuse and violence from their lives. Participants often describe these programmes as "life-changing", helping many people to create the violence-free lives that they really want to be living.
Help is available for anyone who are living with abuse or violence. This includes people who are:
- Becoming angry, abusive or violent towards their partner or children
- Living in fear of their partner’s anger or abuse and violence
- Reacting with anger, abuse or violence at the small things in life
- Worried about the effect of their anger on their children
- Worried about the effect of their partner's anger on their children
- Experiencing difficulties with the law due to issues of anger, abuse or violence