Naming New Zealand is an organisation to help transgender, gender diverse and intersex youth with updating their identity documents to correctly reflect their sex and gender.
We provide resources about the process of correcting identity documents within New Zealand, connect trans youth with organisations that can help, and assist with the costs of making these important changes.
- Fundraising for name changes, passports, birth certificates and other identity documents for people with diverse gender identities
- Provide and keep up-to-date resources to support identity document applications
- Acting as a connection to other available support
- Work with other groups to increase our impact
- Target Greater Wellington Region youth