Provide services for families and individuals on all areas of health and well-being. Free confidential counselling, advocacy, youth and budgeting services, education, information and resources. Free Community Courses. Step families, parenting skills, siblings who fight, community awareness, rape crisis.
- Free adolescent education - Date Rape.
- Free ongoing education all other areas.
- Free counselling, support, advocacy for women, children and whanau.
- Free rape crisis introductory training and crisis training.
- Free individual or family budgeting advisory service.
- Free library - books and videos, range of issues relating to women, youth and families.
- Free range of information relating to rape, sexual abuse, violence and trauma, Work and Income, IRD, employment issues, budgeting information and court processes.
We do not work with men in regards to rape and sexual abuse; we work with women, children and whanau, including men, in all other areas.
Youth services are available.