Professional and qualified psychotherapist and counsellor provides sympathetic confidential space, where you can talk about what’s troubling you.
- Self-limiting decisions and beliefs.
- Troubling emotions such as depression, unresolved anger, loneliness, frustration, guilt and low self esteem.
- Single trauma, complex trauma and PTSD - trauma can “hijack” – this means a person perceives to be under life threat. Physical symptoms such as hyperarousal, hypo-arousal, numbing, dissociation and constriction can couple with psychological issues of feeling helpless, depressed, out of control, isolated and dissociated.
- Stress or anxiety because of fear of failure, work addiction, traumatic events, social status and office conflict.
- Relationship issues such as difficulty finding and sustaining relationships, relationship conflict, separation and bereavement, intimacy and sexuality.
- Personal development decisions about identity, sexuality, and life direction.
- Destructive habits including disordered eating, negative body image, sexual addictions and obsessional rituals.
- Abuse and domestic violence in a present or past relationship, co-habitative/marital, parental or any other environment. I am an active supporter of the Whangarei Women’s Refuge (Tryphina House) and am committed to help you find the power to come out of such a situation as a strong and healthy person.
- Phobias and unexplained fears.
The Schoolhouse, 319 Hardy St
Bronte Road East
027 306 2386