Gay Line Wellington is growing and changing needs more people to help us grow more. If you think you can help please get in touch.
We are expanding and need more people to help us do that! We are a group of gay guys based in Wellington working to help others who are gay or are exploring their sexuality. We want them to be able to explore safely.
If you want to help provide a worthwhile service to the gay and potentially gay community in Wellington and nationally then let us know. Here is an opportunity to use the skills that you have and to develop some new ones related to helping people coming to terms with their gay sexuality and related issues.
These are some of the things we need help with:
- Secretary/Treasurer (Yes, that important but unpopular task needs someone keen)
- Funding officer to prepare funding applications so that we can continue and expand this work
- Media liaison officer (Do you like being on TV?)
- Marketing officer
- Listings management (Keeping the listings up to date)
- Development of articles for the web site from material that we have and to develop new material
- Research to provide information for articles and listings on this site such as seeking out and documenting organisations or lists of resources of particular relevance to the New Zealand gay community.
We have high standards of behaviour regarding our site and those we come into contact with consequent on our work here and we expect all who take part to adhere to those standards.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, or other things you may have to offer or would like to know more then please contact us here.